Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally, a place where foodies can share...


I have been looking for some time. I never thought such a place existed that would fit my needs. A place where I could post my recipes and my photos of them. I can keep them there not only for my self, but for my collective friends and family to share. And they can do the same. It's called and it's a pretty awesome site. It's sponsored in part by there own software program which you can buy (with a option for a free trail) to organize recipes and photos. And it comes pre loaded with hundreds right out of the gate! I joined and have been loving it. I set up my profile, and started entering my recipes right away.
I pick a recipe that I am going to make anyway, and then take photos when their done. Then off to the site I go. Enter the recipe, up load the photo and your done. Here is one for my Pho Ga.I cropped it from an earlier photo. I am working on a new pho recipe which is all but done. Here is a pic of Pho Bo.

No comments: